Normally when I begin to get a tickle in my throat, I take a ginger cayenne shot to boost my immune system. Although the ginger cayenne shot is great, this pineapple ginger immunity juice is the next best thing! It's super simple to make and packs flavor while being refreshing. It's the perfect immunity juice to boost your health, especially in the winter!
The steps to making this Pineapple Ginger Immunity Juice are quite simple!
- SIMMER - Fresh pineapple, ginger, cinnamon and water. If you can't find fresh pineapple you can definitely use frozen pineapple and just simmer for an extra 10-minutes!
- BLEND - Until smooth and strain into a pitcher.
- DRINK - Easy as that!
What to do with homemade pineapple ginger immunity juice
This simple Pineapple Ginger Immunity Juice can be enjoyed many different ways. It’s a truly versatile juice that is fresh and low-sugar.
- OVER ICE - Pour directly over ice or keep in the fridge for an hour prior to drinking!
- MOCKTAIL - Mix with orange juice or ginger beer as a delicious mocktail!
- TEA - Heat up on the stove and enjoy this juice hot as a tea! You can even add some orange juice or fresh orange while it's on the stove!
- COCKTAIL - Add ice and 1-2 OZ. of any liquor for a cocktail. Top off with ginger beer, club soda, or by itself!
If you're interested in more homemade juice, try out:
- CUCUMBER AGUA FRESCA (AGUA DE PEPINO)
- SPICY CINNAMON PINEAPPLE & GINGER MOCKTAIL
- FALL SPICE PINEAPPLE MOSCOW MULE
Simple Pineapple Ginger Immunity Juice
- 4 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Pineapple cubed
- 2 Piece Piece of Ginger peeled
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Simmer cubed pineapple, ginger and pineapple in the water for 20-minutes.
- Once done simmering, remove the cinnamon stick and pour into blender and add honey.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain into a large jar or pitcher. The puree from the pineapple ginger mixture may be slightly thick so I used a spoon to squeeze the juices from the pulp.
- Place in the fridge until slightly chilled, or pour into a glass over ice.