I'm a huge fan of Moscow Mules, because I love the ginger-lime taste that's refreshing but also a bit spicy! I've been experimenting with adding fall spices to different drinks I enjoy during the Summer or throughout the year. With this Fall Spice Pineapple Moscow Mule, there's all the best flavors of a traditional Moscow Mule while also adding warming fall spices and pineapple (my year-round fave!).
There's something about a cocktail that has warm fall spices that just makes me pretend I'm sitting in front of a fireplace curled up in a blanket. Of course.. I live in Los Angeles and that's not really what my Fall situation looks like! So instead of sipping on hot drinks like a hot cocoa in front of my non-existent fireplace, I make cold traditional drinks with my twist of fall-spices, like this Fall Spice Pineapple Moscow Mule. It's the perfect balance for my warm-weathered friends!
Making this Fall Spice Pineapple Moscow Mule is simple and ends with a really flavorful spiced cocktail. You make a Spicy Pineapple Cinnamon Juice Concentrate (learn how to make it here) and then mix it with the typical Moscow Mule ingredients: vodka, lime juice and ginger beer. Make sure to add a cinnamon stick in your mug to add more warmth and depth to the drink!
WANT TO CHANGE THIS Fall Spice Pineapple Moscow Mule UP?
You can try this cocktail changed up a few ways:
- Try apple cider instead of or in addition to the juice concentrate.
- Swap out vodka for tequila for a Mexican Moscow Mule, or mezcal for some smokiness!
Fall Spice Pineapple Moscow Mule
- 2 OZ Spicy Pineapple Cinnamon Juice Concentrate
- 2 OZ Vodka
- 1.5 OZ Lime Juice about 1 lime
- 4 OZ Ginger Beer
- Pour spicy pineapple cinnamon juice concentrate, vodka and lime juice in a Moscow Mule mug filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Add cinnamon stick into mug and garnish with pineapple piece.