This light and fruity Hibiscus Vodka Cocktail is simple and delicious! A Hibiscus Mint pop sits in each cocktail, releasing a floral and sweet taste as you continue to sip. Impressive to serve for friends or to enjoy something out of the ordinary.
Using a GoodPop Hibiscus Mint pop with Tito’s Handmade Vodka and bubbly prosecco makes this poptail fruity, light and delicious. It’s a vodka cocktail that impresses anyone, whether for a Summer BBQ or New Year’s Eve party!
When I lived in New York City, there was an infamous spot in Downtown named Loopy Doopy. The rooftop bar was not only located in a nice hotel in Wall Street, but was famous for the cocktails to be had. They served a simple drink with only champagne and a popsicle inside. The flavor of the pop would melt into the bubbly and create a flavor - and obviously look super fun!
Those simple cocktails serve as inspiration for this celebratory Hibiscus Vodka Cocktail. It’s great for serving at a gathering or for enjoying something different from the usual!
This recipe is:
- 4 Ingredients
What is a Poptail?
This cocktail is what my friends at GoodPop and I love to call a poptail. That is a combination of a cocktail with the fun frozen treat of popsicles!
My friends at GoodPop have their delicious organic frozen novelties that are made with clean, plant-based ingredients. The Hibiscus Mint pop adds so much flavor in this poptail! I love keeping GoodPops at my house because they are dairy free, gluten free, have real fruit AND are so delicious! You can find a store near you that sells GoodPops.
- Tito’s Handmade Vodka - Using vodka in this poptail helps make it a little different than just a prosecco poptail. I like using Tito’s Handmade Vodka for my vodka cocktails because it’s gluten-free and at a great value!
- Prosecco - This adds the bubbly texture to this poptail. Substitute for cava or champagne! For a low ABV cocktail, use sparkling water or sparkling apple juice.
- GoodPop Hibiscus Mint Pop - This pop gives the cocktail its added flavor! I love the way that the pop melts into the bubbly cocktail and gives it more flavor as it melts. I prefer using GoodPop’s popsicles because they’re gluten-free, dairy-free and made of real ingredients - my whole motto!
GoodPop’s Hibiscus Mint pop is my favorite to use in this cocktail because it adds a citrusy sweetness to balance out the flavors of the prosecco and vodka. You can always use their Strawberry, Strawberry Lemonade, Watermelon Agave, or even Twin Pops flavors as a substitute!
The best cocktails are the easiest ones, like this one!
First, you pour a shot of vodka. The more vodka you’d like to use, the stronger the cocktail.
Next, top off the cocktail with prosecco. I like to pour the cocktail to the top, but you can add as much or little as you or the drinker wants.
For the final step, add a GoodPop Hibiscus Mint Pop and a fresh mint leaf (optional).
Frequently asked questions
Hibiscus has a pomegranate or cranberry-like taste with earthy notes. Think of it as floral and tart.
Hibiscus pairs well with lavender, mint, rosemary and thyme.
Hibiscus is a part of a flowering plant. It is often used in a variety of African, Latin American and Caribbean cuisines.
More Cocktails to Try
- Elderflower Prosecco Cocktail
- Spiked Vodka Lemonade with Kiwi
- Strawberry Basil Vodka Cocktail
- Watermelon & Blueberry Vodka Smash
For more poptail recipes using GoodPop, check out the many recipes on the GoodPop website.
Hibiscus Vodka Prosecco Cocktail
- 1.5 Ounces Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- 6 Ounces Prosecco
- 1 GoodPop Hibiscus Mint Pop
- 1-2 Mint Leaves
- Add Tito’s and prosecco to a large stemmed wine glass.1.5 Ounces Tito’s Handmade Vodka, 6 Ounces Prosecco
- Garnish with mint leaves and add GoodPop Hibiscus Mint pop.1 GoodPop Hibiscus Mint Pop, 1-2 Mint Leaves
- Let pop dissolve while drinking your poptail!
This recipe post is sponsored by my friends at GoodPop. Thank you for supporting me to continue creating great content for you by supporting my partnerships with great brands that Elise Tries to Cook loves to work with! As always, opinions will always remain 100% my own!