This vegan Pineapple Mango Smoothie recipe is tropical, creamy and delicious! Only four simple, fresh ingredients blend together for a healthy breakfast or afternoon snack!
A Mango Pineapple Smoothie without yogurt that has strong tropical flavors - it reminds me of a Piña Colada! It takes only five minutes to feel like you’re on a vacation. Naturally vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free!
Eating clean for the past five years, my favorite recipes were those that use simple, fresh ingredients. I’m a huge proponent of making easy juices that taste delicious and keep me full. For smoothie recipes like this one, I prefer only a few ingredients that pack huge flavor. For other simple, delicious juices try Simple Pineapple Ginger Immunity Juice or Orange Agua Fresca / Agua de Naranja.
Highlights of this Recipe
This recipe is:
- 4 Ingredients
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Frozen Mango Chunks. Substitute for only frozen pineapple or fresh mango.
- Frozen Pineapple. Substitute for only frozen mango or fresh pineapple.
- Coconut Water. Substitute for traditional water, orange juice, pineapple juice or plant-based milk like almond milk or oat milk.
- Agave Syrup. Substitute for maple syrup, honey, or omit.
TIP! Frozen fruit helps this tropical smoothie recipe reach a delicious consistency!
This healthy pineapple and mango smoothie is so easy to make! Only four ingredients that blend together in the blender and voila!
STEP ONE: Add all ingredients into the blender!
STEP TWO: Blend until smooth!
STEP THREE: Pour into glasses and enjoy!
What else can you add to this Mango Pineapple Smoothie?
- Smoothie Bowl: To thicken it up further like a smoothie bowl swap the coconut water for Greek yogurt or frozen cauliflower.
- Creamy: To make it creamier and more calories, use coconut milk instead of coconut water or add avocado!
- Herbs: Add mint.
- Toppings: Top with shredded coconut flakes, chia seeds, or drizzle with nut butter.
- Protein: Add a scoop of protein powder or greek yogurt to make this a great post-workout bite.
- Greens: Add kale or spinach to get more greens into this smoothie. It may appear a greenish brown color if added.
- More Fruit: Add strawberries or frozen banana!
You’ll only need a blender for this recipe!
Tips, Tricks & Frequently Asked Questions
Frozen fruit is best for smoothie recipes because it makes the consistency thicker and the drink colder.
Smoothies range from indulgent to light and healthy. It depends on your definition of healthy, but typically they have a lot of fruit and/or vegetables which are great for your health.
Smoothies & Juices You May Also Like
- Simple Pineapple Ginger Immunity Juice
- Pineapple Water / Agua de Piña
- Orange Agua Fresca / Agua de Naranja
- Low Fodmap Mixed Berry Energy Smoothie
Healthy Mango Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 Cup Frozen Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango Chunks
- 2 TBSP Agave Syrup
- 2 Cups Coconut Water
- Blend all ingredients in the blender until smooth. (About 30-60 seconds)
- Transfer to small glasses or tall glasses filled with ice.