This Honey Lemon Ginger Gin & Prosecco Cocktail is the perfect Fall sip! The honey lemon ginger juice is warming while the chilled prosecco is refreshing, allowing for light and bubbly cocktail. To be honest I never was a huge gin drinker, but with any cocktail topped off with prosecco, gin is a must!
There's only four ingredients in this flavorful cocktail and no work except for measuring - the best. The simple syrup definitely adds to the gingery flavor of the juice and makes the drinks this beautiful mustard color. At the end, you'll top off your cup with prosecco (the more the better!). The prosecco adds a lightness to the drink and evens out the flavors.
I purchased Lemon Ginger Echinacea juice and was instantly inspired. Echinacea is an herb that is used for medicinal purposes around the world and I never knew - it's actually in the daisy family! The juice has main flavors of honey lemon and ginger; that is a combination that nobody could hate and I intend on making a lot more cocktails (& cocktails) with this combo.
Want to change up this Honey Lemon Ginger Gin & Prosecco Cocktail?
You can try this cocktail changed up a few ways:
- Try with regular simple syrup or your own honey simple syrup.
- Try with vodka instead of gin.
- Swap out the lemon ginger juice for pear juice.
You May Also Like
Honey Lemon Ginger Gin & Prosecco Cocktail
- 2 OZ Gin
- 2 OZ Lemon Ginger Juice
- 1 OZ Simple Syrup
- 4 OZ Prosecco
- 1 Pear
- Pour the lemon ginger juice, simple syrup and gin into a large glass filled with ice.
- Top with prosecco.
- Cut your pear slice down the middle going up ¾ of the way and then place the slit through the glass.