These Blackberry Rosemary Margaritas are mind-boggling good. They’re the perfect mix of sweet and savory and sour. Honestly you’re going to want more than one, so make sure you’re prepped!
If you’ve been noticing, I’ve been making a lot of pink cocktails this month. For those who don’t know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! When I was in college, my sorority’s philanthropy was (and still is) breast cancer awareness and education. Because of our October-filled events all promoting awareness of breast cancer – including 5K’s, going to the Giants stadium to hand out ribbons, and promoting awareness on campus – it’s been instilled in me to continue spreading awareness. What’s a great way to spread awareness? Use my platform and make some fun pink drinks!
Want to make more Pink Drinks? Try out:
- Pink 75
- Sparkling Rose Aperol Spritz
- Rose Sangria with Berries
- Blackberry & Elderflower Vodka Cocktails
2 Oz Tequila
2 Oz Cointreau
1 Oz Rosemary Simple Syrup (learn how to make it here)
1 Lime (juiced)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR Blackberry & Rosemary Margaritas
- Add rosemary simple syrup and blackberries to your cocktail shaker and muddle gently to release flavors.
- Add the tequila and cointreau and squeeze the lime.
- Pour in ice and shake for ~15 seconds.
- Strain over a cup with ice and for decoration place a rosemary sprig.
WANT TO CHANGE THIS BLACKBERRY & ROSEMARY MARGARITA UP?
You can try this cocktail changed up a few ways:
- Use mezcal instead of tequila for a smokier taste. For extra points, you can light your rosemary sprig on fire for a few seconds then place inside your cocktail.
- Try a different type of berry!
- Mix up the simple syrup – you can find many different ways to make it here. You could also make the simple syrup with agave instead of sugar!
- Try it without the simple syrup if you tend to lean more sour!