These Blackberry Rosemary Margaritas are mind-boggling good. They're the perfect mix of sweet and savory and sour. Honestly you're going to want more than one, so make sure you're prepped!
You've probably noticed by now, I love margaritas! 3 Ingredient Skinny Margarita, Red Sangria Margarita, Spicy Mezcal Margaritas with Carrot Juice, and even a Halloween Green Juice Margarita! There's nothing like a simple yet delicious margarita recipe!
If you've been noticing, I've been making a lot of pink cocktails this month. For those who don't know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! When I was in college, my sorority's philanthropy was (and still is) breast cancer awareness and education. Because of our October-filled events all promoting awareness of breast cancer - including 5K's, going to the Giants stadium to hand out ribbons, and promoting awareness on campus - it's been instilled in me to continue spreading awareness. What's a great way to spread awareness? Use my platform and make some fun pink drinks!
WANT TO CHANGE THIS BLACKBERRY & ROSEMARY MARGARITA UP?
You can try this cocktail changed up a few ways:
- Use mezcal instead of tequila for a smokier taste. For extra points, you can light your rosemary sprig on fire for a few seconds then place inside your cocktail.
- Try a different type of berry!
- Mix up the simple syrup - you can find many different ways to make it here. You could also make the simple syrup with agave instead of sugar!
- Try it without the simple syrup if you tend to lean more sour!
You May Also Like
Blackberry & Rosemary Margaritas
- Cocktail Shaker
- 2 OZ Tequila
- 2 OZ Orange Liqueur Triple Sec, Cointreau or Gran Marnier
- 1 OZ Simple Syrup or Rosemary SImple Syrup
- 5 Blackberries fresh; thoroughly washed
- 1 Lime
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- Add simple syrup and blackberries to your cocktail shaker and muddle gently to release flavors.
- Add the tequila and cointreau and squeeze the lime.
- Pour in ice and shake for 30-seconds.
- Strain over a cup with ice and for decoration place a rosemary sprig.