Join me every month! Easy to enter, fun to complete and one lucky winner receives a prize!
New to the cooking challenge? Read more about it here! Now for this month, here’s the deets…
How to Join the Cooking Challenge
- On the first of this month, I chose two recipes. Sign up for the Elise Tries to Cook email list so you’ll know as soon as I share each month’s recipe.
- Make one of the two recipes (below) during June.
- Send a picture of your completed dish to firstname.lastname@example.org by the last day of the month.
- Write a review (include your first and last name and email that you use for Step #3) in the challenge recipe’s blog post after you submit your photo.
- For bonus entries, complete both recipes given for the month!
The recipes for June’s Cooking Challenge are:
These recipes are fresh, delicious and EASY! They’re:
- Great for the Summer
- Flexible for diets
- Fresh and use seasonal ingredients
Important Dates & Prize
- June 1 - first day of recipe challenge.
- June 29 - last day to make the recipe, email me and write a review!
- June 30 - winner announced via social media and email!
Now ... THE PRIZE!
Okay, so what’s the prize?! Well … one lucky participant will win a Ninja 4-QT Air Fryer! (This is the same one that I use!)
Already have an air fryer? No big deal! Get the equivalent monetary value in an Amazon Gift Card.